16 days ago
Previously, the Typical Student team told you about MBA In Australia: How Much Does It Cost To Get a Degree Down Under?. Now, we'd like to provide students with insights on best schools to get an MBA in Australia.
MBA In Australia: School Rankings
Students looking into the possibility of getting an MBA in Australia, should evaluate the school rankings. Such factors as academic skills, salary outcomes, research excellence, and employability require an in-depth assessment.
In 2017, the list of the most prestigious Australia's MBAs was topped by the University of Sydney Business School’s MBA. It was ranked Australia's #1 program of its kind. The second place was taken by the University of Queensland Business School and Melbourne Business School.
BOSS Survey 2017 MBA Rankings
International students willing to get an MBA in Australia, should consider the following schools (2017 MBA Rankings are provided according to BOSS Survey):
1. The University of Sydney Business School
2. UQ Business School, University of Queensland
3. Melbourne Business School
4. Griffith Business School, Griffith University
5. Adelaide Business School, University of Adelaide
6. QUT Graduate School of Business
7. University of South Australia Business School
8. Curtin Graduate School of Business
9. School of Business & Law, Central Queensland University
10. Bond Business School
11. Deakin Business School, Deakin University
12. La Trobe Business School, La Trobe University
13. Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
14. School of Management & Enterprise, University of Southern Queensland
15. Victoria Graduate School of Business, Victoria University
Keep up with the Typical Student daily email