10 months ago
After the death of a 19-year-old student, Majorca tourists have been warned about rouge ecstasy pills distributed on the island. As told by LADbible, "the family of Milagros Alanis Moyano's have claimed that the pills were laced with rat poison" before the girl took them last Sunday at a music festival. Milagros Alanis Moyano who emigrated to Majorca seven months ago with her twin sister Lourdes passed away in a Barcelona hospital on Wednesday. The Typical Student team learned the details of the girl's tragic death.
"The girl died after agonizing for two days..."
Alanis (the girl preferred being called by her middle name), came from the Atlantic coast city of Mar del Plata. She was immediately rushed to hospital after she went to a Son Fusteret music event, which had an Italian DJ Marco Carola perform. One of the members of an Ibiza-run expat residents group, commented the rogue ecstasy situation as follows: "Some pills are doing the rounds in Palma that have rat's poison in them. A girl aged 19 has died from taking one after agonizing for two days. It was a small, yellow pill with a skull on the front. People need to be aware they cannot consume any old s**t."
Did Alanis Buy The Pill Herself?
Alanis with her father Paulo long before the tragedy
Alanis' death left her family absolutely heartbroken. Her brother Lautaro commented to the Majorcan news outlet Ultima Hora: "It was madness what she did and she wasn't a habitual drug user. What happened was that she had begun to make friends who were taking her down the wrong path." Lautaro doubts Alanis bought the pill herself as she was into sports, loved hockey and swimming.
Alanis' dad Paulo posted an image of one of the skull-printed yellow pills on his social media with an emotional comment "I would love to know who sold my little girl this poison so I could put a bullet in his head."
This is what rogue ecstasy pill looks like
Keep up with the Typical Student daily email