10 months ago
The Typical Student team has put together a list of features most US college students in 21st century can be described with. Let's see if you fit the pattern well enough.
1. Tuition cost and fees is perhaps the most stressful factor in a student's experience.
2. Feeling pressured to figure out your life right now is ABSOLUTELY fine! We've all been there done that!
3. That 'waking up every morning' thing is getting a bit excessive. That's in case you keep talking to yourself at 9:30 AM realizing you missed your 8:30 AM class because you decided to stay out till 4 AM the night before.
4. But on the other hand, if your earliest class gets canceled, you get to sleep in an extra hour and a half!
5. The adult life hits you hard when you go home for summer and realize you can't do whatever you want anymore.
6. Becoming the part of a 'hookup culture' is inevitable.
7. It all gets confusing when you realize that student's makeup doesn't define their gender identity.
8. As a college student, 'I got so much procrastinating done today' becomes your life motto.
Keep up with the Typical Student daily email